Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting Ready...

We've got about 4 1/2 weeks to go until baby Walt is born! Over the last couple of weeks I've gone from having a big baby belly to being that woman who groans and moans while trying to heave herself from the couch. Isabella thinks it's funny to walk around imitating me. It's the cutest thing.

Despite my giganticness I did manage to dance for hours at my cousins Christmas party this weekend. I was almost convinced I would be in labor by the end of the night. It was some kind of holiday magic that left me jumping and spinning like a drunken school girl. Walt of course was pulling out all of his "signature moves". If you've ever had the delight of seeing him in all his dancing glory you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's my goal to keep posting the news as it comes. In the meantime, I'd also like to post some old blog entries and pictures to get you up to speed on where we're at and where we've been. Love you all and thanks so much for sharing in our adventures.

Walt, Vanessa & Izzy (soon to be Walt V)

No comments: