Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here we go...again.



Kelly and Christy threw a baby shower last weekend. It was great to have some girl time before the baby comes. I'm so thankful for good friends.


Well, as many of you know I am scheduled to deliver little Walter Hiram Lynch V on Tuesday. Our goal for this weekend was to relax and shower Isabella with as much attention as possible. Of course, as life goes she came down with a cold yesterday and last night I only got to sleep from 12:00-3:00 am. How perfect is it that 2 days before the beginning of no sleep I am up all night?


We're tired, but we're so excited still. I hope that this doesn't rock Izzy's little world. She loves babies and is crazy about her baby cousin, so I think for the most part she will be very happy. It still hurts my heart a little for her though. For two years our world has been wrapped around her every move and now...she has to share us.


It's fun to have all the blue around for a change though. Rather than pink bows and baby dolls there are cars and trucks and balls on everything. All his clothes are washed and put away. I just can't wait to have him home.


So, not really much to report, but soon there will be pictures of the new man in my life to share. Wish us luck that we get a little sleep the two nights left cause obviously after that there will be none for a very, very long time. 2 kids and a minivan? Can you believe it? If you knew me well 3 years ago I know you'd say no, but it's a perfect fit. I couldn't be more thrilled.



No comments: