Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Walter is here!














































My heart is truly overflowing. Walter Hiram Lynch V was born at 1:11 pm today, January 22nd. He was 7lbs 1oz, over 1 lb smaller than his big sis and 19 inches. He's like his daddy all arms and legs. He's sleeping with no signs of waking up. I've been really hoping for a laid back little man. Looks good so far.









Check out the new pics. We'll get more later.
Take Care Friends, can't wait for you to meet him.!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, Vanessa! The 5th picture looks just like Kai. He loves sleeping that way, and he loves laying on Lee's chest like that, too. I call it his "baby bird" mouth. I can't wait to get these two little Lynch boys together. I think they're both going to be laid back, and a lot of trouble! Gotta run go give someone his pacifier again. Love, Bethany